The Pollak Library blog is a convenient way for library faculty and staff to communicate with the Cal State Fullerton campus community. This is your library, and there is something new going on here almost everyday! Check back regularly, or even better, subscribe to one or more of the RSS feeds to your right.
About This Blog
This blog will let you keep up to date with:
- New additions to the library’s sizable collection of databases, journals, books, and other information resources. Check here also for news on database interface modifications, enhancements, and other changes to our electronic resources.
- New and existing library services or changes in policy, for instance, library hours, laptop checkouts, e-reserves, wireless printing, interlibrary loan, instant messaging, to mention only a very few.
- Events in the library, such as drop-in citation workshops, exhibits, lectures, poetry readings and other library-related happenings.
- Changes in scholarly publishing and communication, emerging technologies, intellectual property and copyright law–any trends or news that might affect how you do research or academic work.
- Alerts about problems and downtimes with library databases, or the library web site more generally. Alerts display on the Library homepage.
- Anything else we think you might enjoy or find useful!
If you are new to the world of RSS, check out Subscribe to Library News!, which provides a quick and painless tutorial about the use of RSS feeds. Then decide which feeds you would like to follow.
Pollak Library welcomes the exchange of ideas on our blog through the use of posted comments.
Comments posted on our blog by individuals and other organizations do not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the library or university.
We reserve the right to remove any content that is abusive and/or profane, as well as advertisements for services, activities, and events not sponsored by the university.
If you have a concern about any posted content or comments, or about any comments that has been removed, please contact our blog administrator:
Systems Librarian & Communications Coordinator