The Cal State Fullerton COVID-19 Community Archives Project, organized by Pollak Library’s University Archives & Special Collections, was created to establish a community archive that will preserve the story of this extraordinary moment of our history.
We invite members of the Titan family and Orange County community (students, families, administrators, faculty, staff, alumni) to participate in documenting experiences and add to the historic record during the COVID-19 pandemic. We welcome materials that represent individual observations as well as documentation of your community’s experience.
Submissions may include:
- Digital photos or scans;
- Video and audio recordings;
- Letters, emails, and other correspondence;
- Journal and diary entries;
- Social media posts, publicly accessible web pages, and PDFs;
- Creative art such as drawings, paintings, and poetry; and
- Any other digital media that illustrates the effect of the pandemic on your academic, social, family and extracurricular life.
The submissions will then be made available in a digital collection that will be accessible
through the University Archives and Special Collections website and we hope will serve as a
foundation for student and faculty projects.
Interested in sharing your experiences? Please fill out our submission form to share your stories about being displaced from student housing, working from home, the shift to online learning, social distancing, self-quarantine and more.
Thank you for helping us with this important effort to collectively record the story of this unprecedented time in history. Your contributions are a crucial part of telling the story of the COVID19 pandemic in our community.