Hello students, faculty, patrons, and anyone else who find their way to this blog post! This is CSUF Archives first bi-annual progress update. We are excited to share highlights of the work we have accomplished in Spring & Summer 2019.
The Pollak Library’s University Archives & Special Collection’s mission is to preserve and make available University papers reaching back to CSUF’s founding in 1958. We also hold rare and interesting collections in Local History, Rare Books, Science Fiction periodicals & manuscripts, historical cartography, polemical literature (The Freedom Center), and more!
You can learn more about CSUF Archives.
Below is a rundown of our accomplishments in the 2019 Spring and Summer sessions. If you would like to learn more about any of the items listed, or think CSUF Archives might have useful materials for your research, please email us at email@example.com
- We continued organizing and itemizing materials within the Cameron Stewart Collection.
- The collection consists of periodical clippings from radical and popular periodicals concerning the Spanish Civil War, 1938-1975.
- Itemized and published the finding aid for the Citrus Books and Pamphlets collection
- One of many CSUF Archives collections that relate to the citrus industry, this collection is composed of one hundred thirty-one (131) books and pamphlets related to the Citrus Industry in California and Arizona.
- Updated and published the finding aid for our collection of Philip K. Dick science fiction publications. This is a part of the Philip K. Dick papers.
- This collection consists of correspondence, manuscripts, and documents relating to the life and works of Science Fiction author Philip K. Dick.
- Reprocessed University Archives Pollak Library Shooting files, resulting in a more efficient organization for students and researchers interested in learning more about the 1976 shooting on CSUF Campus.