The Pollak Library and some of our partners are participating in CSUF’s Bring a Child to Work Day 2019 event. The Office of Diversity, Inclusion and Equity Programs (ODIEP) invites campus members to take part in Bring a Child to Work Day on Thursday, April 25.
Pollak Library DNA Learning Activity
Join us as our own scientist Robert Tomaszewski, PhD MISt, our Science & Engineering Librarian, provides a short kid-friendly lesson about DNA while conducting a science experiment extracting DNA from a strawberry. Kids can do a DNA coloring activity and will get a special DNA Day sticker to wear, and we have a special DNA selfie photo frame for grown ups and kids to take their photos together.
- Time: Reoccurring starting at 9:00 am, 9:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 1:30 pm
- Location: Pollak Library, 2nd Floor South, East Terrace
Selfie Photo Booth
Come take some CSUF-themed photos at our selfie booth! This activity is sponsored by the CSUF OEIDP.
- Time: Drop in all day (9:00 am – 3:00 pm)
- Location: Pollak Library, 1st Floor South, Room PLS 140
Story Time with Titan Future Teachers
Enjoy story time with members of the Titan Future Educator student organization from the College of Education.
- Time: Drop in between 10:00 am – 11:00 am & 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm
- Location: Pollak Library, 4th Floor North, Room PLN 403