New to Cal State Fullerton? Finally got a smart phone over the holidays? Whether you fit into either one of these two groups, or you’re just a returning student or professor who doesn’t know about our mobile site, the Pollak Library wants to get your semester off to a smart start by introducing this helpful portable research tool.
The Pollak Libary mobile website works best on an iPhone, iPod, Android, Blackberry or Windows Phone 7. Point your phone’s browser (or use the QR Code below) to our main website at: http://www.library.fullerton.edu, and you should get redirected to our mobile website. If for some reason, you have the mobile
What can you do on our mobile site?
- Search among, and access, any of our mobile-enabled journal articles and research databases.
- Search the library catalog to find both print and electronic books available through the Library.
- Access our class-specific, subject and special topic research guides.
- Text or chat online with one of our librarians, during normal reference hours.
- Check if any computers are currently available in the library.
- View our latest Facebook updates, Tweets and blog posts.
- View any current Library Alerts.
- Look-up names and phone numbers of library employees.
If you have a web-enabled mobile phone with a QR Code Reader, point your phone’s camera at this QR code to go directly to our mobile site.
What are QR Codes?
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes which can be scanned by a cell phone camera prompting the cell phone to load a webpage URL, display text, call a phone number, or send a text message that is encoded in the QR code.
In order to make use of QR Codes you need: