Do you have a web-enabled smart phone?
The Pollak Library now delivers our news in a more mobile-friendly way.
- Peruse library headlines on your phone.
- Read full blog posts on your phone.
- Post a comment from your phone.
- Tweet, email or bookmark selected blog posts.
- Switch between the regular web version of the mobile version.
The new mobile format works on most phones.
If you have a web-enabled mobile phone with a QR Code Reader, point your phone’s camera at either of these QR codes to go directly to our mobile blog or alerts.
What are QR Codes?
QR Codes are two-dimensional barcodes which can be scanned by a cell phone camera prompting the cell phone to load a webpage URL, display text, call a phone number, or send a text message that is encoded in the QR code.
In order to make use of QR Codes you need: