Today, October 7th, is Snapshot Day at the Pollak Library — from 12:01am until 11:59pm!
We are compiling statistics as well as your comments, photos, and short mobile videos to chronicle “One Day in the Life of California Libraries” and to demonstrate how important libraries are to the state of California.
Help us out by showing your support!
- Do you use Twitter? Tweet a check-in or your favorite library tip using the hashtag #calibsnap.
- On Facebook? Take a photo while you’re in the Library, or while visiting our website from home or work, using your favorite research database, tool or guide, and post the photo on our Facebook Event wall.
- Have a web-enabled camera phone? Email a photo or video to our Snapshot Day Blog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Have a camera phone with a regular text messaging plan? Text a photo to our blog at email@example.com instead of using a phone number.
- Just want to share a comment or tip? Email a message to our blog at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where to view these snapshots?
We’ve set up a special Snapshot Day web page where you can view and comment upon contributed photos, videos, and posts, as well as a live stream from our Twitter supporters.